Do what’s right and not what is easy.
Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.
My life, My Rules, My Attitude.
Short Attitude Status
I feel like everything i do is wrong :(
82% of boys are busy having girlfriends, the remaining 18% are having brains
S.I.N.G.L.E -sexy independent Naughty gorgeous loving every day.
7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite.
Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
Father Daughter Quotes
Duke 200 owners don't love speed they just Love to be on KTM!
KTM Bike Status
Love me? Great. Hate me? Even Better. Don't know me? Don't judge me!
I’m that guy with a cool attitude!
The worst kind of sadness is not being able to explain why.
broken heart status
I am what I am I will never try to be someone else.
Love Quotes & Messages
Sad Quotes & Messages
Breakup Quotes & Messages
Angry Quotes & Messages
Love Status in Hindi
Sad Status in Hindi
Attitude Status in Hindi
Alone Status in Hindi
Good Night Status in Hindi
Good Morning Status in Hindi
Radhe Krishna Status
Birthday Messages for Mom
Birthday Messages for Dad
Birthday Messages for Friends